Jeff keeps telling me that it is a hassle to find the posts in my series on writing efficient VBA UDFs. So Here you are Jeff: a headline page.
There are currently 14 posts in this series. They sort of follow a logical sequence, although each one is standalone.
- Writing efficient vba udfs part 1
- Writing efficient vba udfs part 2
- Part 3: Avoiding the VBA Refresh bug
- Part 4: variants, references, arrays, calculated expressions, scalars
- Part 5: udf array formulas go faster
- Part 6: faster strings and byte arrays
- Part7: udfs calculated multiple times
- Part 8: getting the previously calculated value from the calling cells
- Part 9: an example UDF
- Part 10: volatile functions and function arguments
- Part 11: full column references in udfs used range is slow
- Part 12: getting used range fast using application events and a cache
- Part 13: maxminfair allocation an array udf example
- Part 14: handling whole columns using implicit intersection