FastExcel has been used successfully by thousands of users since it was first launched in 2001. The last version 2.4 was introduced in 2008 and since that time there have been major changes to Excel with Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013, including 64-bit Excel and Multi-threaded calculation.
FastExcel Version 3 is a major upgrade of the successful V2.4 product and has been under development for several years.
Special Introductory Offer – 50% off the FastExcel V3 Bundle
You can get a special launch offer of a 50% discount on the FastExcel V3 Bundle (all the FastExcel V3 products) as long as you buy a license before the end of July 2014.
The FastExcel V3 Family of Products
There are 3 major products in the FastExcel V3 family which are targeted at different types of useage. The aim is to allow you to only buy the tools you need.
The Profiler gives you a comprehensive set of tools focussed on finding and prioritising calculation bottlenecks. If your spreadsheet takes more than a few seconds to calculate you need FastExcel profiler to find out and prioritize the reasons for the slow calculation
- Profiling Drill-Down Wizard – the easy way to find bottlenecks
- Profile Workbook – profiles worksheet calculation times, volatility, multi-threaded efficiency and memory useage.
- Profile Worksheet – profiles worksheet areas, columns and row including conditional formats
- Profile Formulas and Functions – profiles each unique formula’s calculation time and function types
- Map Cross-References – shows and counts the links between worksheets.
FastExcel Manager contains tools to help you build, debug and maintain Excel workbooks.
- Name Manager Pro – an invaluable tool for managing Defined Names and Tables
- Formula Viewer/Editer – a better way of editing and debugging more complex formulas.
- Sheet Manager – Easily manage and manipulate worksheets.
- Workbook – Cleaner – Trim down any excess bloat in your workbooks
- Where-Used Maps – See where your Defined Names, Number Formats and Styles are being used
SpeedTools provides you with a state-of-the-art tool-kit to help you speed up your Excel Calculations
- Calculation timing tools for workbooks, worksheets, and ranges
- Additional calculations modes to enhance control of calculation so that you only calculate what needs to be calculated.
- 90 superfast multi-threaded functions
- Faster and more powerful Lookups and List comparisons
- Multi-condition filtering and Distinct formulas to eliminate many slow SUMPRODUCT and Array formulas
- Enhanced functions for Array handling, text, mathematics, sorting, information and logic
Try it out for yourself:
Download the 15-day full-featured trial of FastExcel V3 build 215.642.755.317
Note: the trial version of FastExcel V3 profiler does not enable Profile Workbook, Profile Worksheet and Profile Formulas, and the Drill down wizard will only profile a single worksheet.
You can convert the trial version of FastExcel V3 to a fully licensed version at any time by purchasing one of the FastExcel V3 licensing options.